Usually, the 0x8000ffff error appears because of the following:
• Viruses, Trojans, and malware infections
• Corrupted system files
• Incorrectly loaded drivers
• Faulty software or programs
To fix the said error code, you may try some of the troubleshooting below:
Method 1: Do a Virus Scan on Windows 10 to check if your computer is infected with a virus.
1. Launch your anti-virus programs to do a thorough virus scan on your computer.
2. If you get virus notice, follow the instruction on screen to remove the virus.
3. If there’s no virus or malware, end all the currently running programs and restart the PC.
Method 2: Change to Administrator Account
1. Click on the Start menu and then click on the user picture.
2. Select Sign out from the pop-up menu.
3. Switch to the Administrator account and login Windows 10 again.
Let us know if the issue still persists.
1 person found this reply helpful
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.