I have an AMD-based desktop
Win 10 Pro
Every day it tries to update to the latest build.
Every day it restarts, gets stuck, and says it is undoing the changes.
- using settings -> windows update
- Running the Troubleshooter
- using the upgrade assistant
- clearing the download cache and re-running windows update
- downloading the .msu for the update and installing
So far, no luck.
If it's any help I've included links to the following:
Troubleshooter report - I have run this a couple times with similar results after failed installations.
What should I try next?