Purchased Windows 10 Home edition last night off your microsoft website. Installed a fresh copy on my SSD. Everything went OK until I tried to update Windows. Now I get a "Security Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074683) - Error 0x80073712". I Google it and find that the error has something to do with "service registration is missing or corrupt". I've done the following:
- Ran WindowsUpdateDiagnostic and it produced the error.
- Ran a sfc /scannow and got no error.
- Ran a dsim with no error.
- Manually reset Windows Updates Components.
- Rebooted after doing all of the above.
Here are screenshots of all the processes:
My system specs:
CPU: Intel i7 3770k
Mother Board: Asus Sabertooth z77
GFX: GTX 770 SC
OS: Windows 10 Home x64
Please advise and thanks.