Windows 10 November update

Why since I did the Windows 10 November update,  I have MORE problems with my PC then I did before!!!   When I open The Edge browser it is a blank blue page? I also continue to get "Hum, can't find this page" and Error 503 unavailable Server.  I have trouble with a lot of my normal pages...including Facebook, my games....EVERYTHING. It changed my PC so I had to sign in again after my PC went to sleep, which I have fixed that part....

Please HELP me to fix my browser,  and the rest of my problems since this stupid update.

Microsoft should have told me that this November Update would reinstalled Windows 10 ... It was the same as the first time I installed Windows 10. It took at least 2 hours to do the update and looked exactly the same as the first time I installed 10.

I am VERY UNHAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I am telling my family NOT to do this update, it said it would FIX BUGS...................IT MADE MORE!!!!!

Can anyone HELP ME!!!!

windows 10 updates only took 3 hrs 5 restarts and a very slooooooooooooooow tutorial on all the marvelous features on this update. If this is an improvement, windows 10 will be trashed when license comes due.   

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

My PC is SLOWER and has MORE problems since the NOVEMBER UPDATE!!! I just would like HELP on how to get my performance back to what it was before THIS update!!! I have had troubles since I first put 10 on my machine. I STILL can't have dual monitors...and DID before I put 10 on here.  I know ALOT of friends & family that HATE windows 10 and would just LOVE for their PC's to be able to go back to what they had before the FIRST install of windows 10, not realizing they on had a 30 day period to do so. So for this update having MARVELOUS features I only have PROBLEMS.....I agree when the license comes due it will be TRASH

Still looking for HELP with my browser, and other PROBLEMS I had mentioned!!!!!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Lets try the below methods and check if the issue persist.

Method 1: DISM tool.

Run DISM tool and check the issue. Please follow these steps: 
a. Press Windows + X keys and click command prompt (admin).

b. Type the following command in command prompt and press Enter.

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth.
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth.

IF the issue persist try method 2.

Method 2: Automatic repair.

Automatic Repair is a Windows recovery tool that can fix certain system problems that might prevent Windows from starting. Automatic Repair scans your computer for the problem and then tries to fix it so your computer can start correctly. Run Automatic repair and check the issue status.

Create Windows 10 ISO: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Please follow the below steps to perform the repair for the computer.

a) Insert the Installation Disk into the disk drive of the computer. Press any key from the keyboard when prompted to.

b) Follow the instructions till the Install Now screen and then Click Repair your computer.

c) Click Advanced Options.

d) Click Troubleshoot.

e) Click Automatic Repair.

f) Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope the above information was helpful.

Akheel Ahmed P

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I tried both prompt commands, and get Error 87 for both    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth.
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

option is unknown

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I also went to the link to http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 it take me to update to windows 10 or to download tool now ...which just downloaded onto my PC. or 

using media creation tool.. 

1) upgrade to windows 10 using the tool

2) preform a clean installation using a USB or DVD

I don't know what to do....Please advise

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated December 29, 2017 Views 0 Applies to: