Spectrum TV On Demand Stopped Working After Update in August

Hi, All. Not a life or death event, but I'm trying to figure out why our Spectrum TV On Demand quit working after the recent update to OS Build 14393.1593. It worked fine on 14393.1480. I'm wondering if there is an update(s) I can uninstall to make it work again, but after reviewing the updates, I can't determine what might have caused the problem, and I don't know which ones were responsible for the OS Build to change from 1480 to 1593.

Any thoughts out there? I know people have had lots of issues using this Spectrum "app" (it isn't truly an app--you just sign in to the website), but I'm trying to troubleshoot on my end. I was on the phone with Spectrum techs for quite a while, and we tried all of the troubleshooting steps they know how to perform. I'm thinking it's a weird Windows 10 glitch causing it...

Any input would be appreciated. I know there's plenty of great help out there!! Have used it extensively...

Thanks,

Chris

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category***

Answer
Answer

Have you checked if this is the only website that's not working on Microsoft Edge? Also, check if the website that you're accessing is working on other browsers. If other websites works fine with Edge, and that particular website that you're accessing doesn't work on other browsers, then it has something to do with their website page. You may contact their webpage support.

If you have other Windows concern, feel free to post back.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 6, 2023 Views 1,508 Applies to: