download windows 10 64 bit updates manually

its so irritating to download big big updates file every time when i format my laptop.Is there any method to manually download KB update file and add it to windows 10 64 bit iso file.don't give such opinion to create risque disk.any other solution would be very helpful.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

If you are not able to upgrade to Windows 10 through Windows Update alternately you can download the Windows 10 ISO from the link below and initiate the upgrade process from within the operating system.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

You will not be required to use any activation key if you initiate the upgrade installation from within the eligible operating system (Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1). 

Hope this information is helpful. Please let us know the results. Feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.   

Regards,
Mann Manohar

58 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

If you are not able to upgrade to Windows 10 through Windows Update alternately you can download the Windows 10 ISO from the link below and initiate the upgrade process from within the operating system.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

You will not be required to use any activation key if you initiate the upgrade installation from within the eligible operating system (Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1). 

Hope this information is helpful. Please let us know the results. Feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.   

Hello sir ,are you blind then go to a doctor.

I said update not upgrade.can't have little much time to read all part.I clearly said that manually download kbxxxxxx updates files which are download through windows update.and for your kind information i already upgrade to windows 10 pro from my windows 7 ultimate.

I just want kbxxxxxx updates for windows 10 64 bit.so that i can intregrade those in iso files.Because its so irritating those big size updates files download over and over again.

107 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

So,so,disgusting. Even they cant gave a proper answer.2 weeks passed.but no reply.can anyone help me!

18 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Another MS monkey that cannot read...

20 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Surajit,

Apology for I did not understand your query and I appreciate the time taken by you in getting back to us.

To answer your query:

There is no way to download Windows Update KBs manually and add them to Windows 10 ISO file so that all of them get installed with windows installation. However, once you have all Windows Update installed on your computer and everything is in order, you may take a system image. With that system Image you can restore your computer up to all those updates every time after you format your hard drive. Only newer updates will be required to be updated. (probably you already know that and wouldn't want to create a disk).

Updates KB numbers can also be downloaded and installed manually but they have to be downloaded individually. Considering the scenario of hard drive format and operating system reinstallation, downloading and installing each Windows Update manually and individually will be too much of a task and very time consuming.

Hope this answers your query. For any further assistance with Windows, please write back to us.   

Regards,
Mann Manohar

13 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

It is clear you do not understand the problem that developers have.  They need an ISO with the latest updates integrated so they can build a machine from scratch for testing.  There is no way to know whether or not the Windows 10 machine you are running has any specific update since Windows Update is not in Control Panel.
Running Windows Since 1.01 on a 5 1/4" Diskette and Before That DOS.

11 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You can find out what is installed under Settings, Windows Update, Advanced Options, Uninstall, brings up a list .

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You are missing the point.  With all previous versions of Windows it was possible to slipstream updates onto an ISO so when you built a system from scratch it would have all updates to that point.

Is Microsoft going to make a new ISO image available after every update is pushed out with all of the current updates on it?

Since you have no way to manually apply updates after you do a from scratch install the updates have to be on the ISO used to do the build.

Running Windows Since 1.01 on a 5 1/4" Diskette and Before That DOS.

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

The ACCUMALTIVE updates are the most annoying because they will crash your programs as you are using them.  It takes over the hard drive and any disk intensive operations are put in the background or just plain fail.  Then after all that disk installation of all those files, then defender has to run, twice, once before SearchIndexer has its way with the hard drive taking over, then MRT and half a dozen others all get into the Hard drive, then defender comes on again then ... 6 hour later you might get to actually use your computer, but by then you have already taken a sledge hammer to it .... out of shear frustration ....
I have discovered Macro-sized Wormholes

15 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Of all my Windows issues, this too is my most frustrating.  In the past MS would make periodic Service Packs that wrapped up the security and other updates, evidently only when they wanted to or felt they had to.  There have been some methods to slipstream the updates together, I believe some companies or sites have built them.  I tried one site for XP but it was awkward and never worked for me.  I also heard Windows Update Service (WUS) could do it but never found out how.

Sadly, their answer, make a backup of the system for future restores is the only workaround I've had.  For a huge company one would think they'd help simplify this process.  But they don't.

Try internet searching for:  "How to Slipstream Windows 10".  One site to try is WinBuzzer.

16 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 29, 2024 Views 87,696 Applies to: