Blank Screen after Log In, Cant Open Windows 10 Apps, "Cant be opened using the built-in administrator account" on safe mode

Hi there,

I have been using windows 10 about a month ago and everything was fine. But one day when I was using Windows 10, it suddenly occurred screen freezes (i dont know what should i call it, but that time I cant open the start -either by clicking the icon or pressing the start button on keybard-, I cant open any apps), the only thing that i can do is move the cursor into any directions, but I cant double-click anything. I thought this is a simple problem, maybe because my laptop has been working for several hours causing it.

Then I decided to restart the laptop. But what happens is my laptop stuck and didnt successfully boot. After a whole day waiting, I decided to reset the windows 10 (about two days before, I'd done the windows 10 reset and the results are going well until the day that I get a screen freezes). The resetting windows 10 process takes a long time but it went well. When everything was finished, then I can see the log in screen. Then I entered my password and then after the screen shows the message 'let's start', screen becomes blank. I cant see anything other than the cursor. I've searched in internet every way to fix the 'blank screen on windows 10 after log in'.  I've tried apply all solutions, but the results are nothing.

But when I entered the safe mode, I  can run some functions of my laptop (but my desktop do not display the background picture, it keep black -see the picture below), and when I opened several settings /windows apps (like microsoft edge, store, weather, photos, music, etc) it always appear a pop up message  'Cant be opened using the built-in administrator account. Sign in with different account and try again'. I've also search solutions for this problem, but same like the first problem, the results are nothing.

Is there anyone that can help provide a solution to those problems?

I really hope my laptop can back to normal because many assignments that awaits me :(

note: i using windows 10 single language

Answer
Answer

Hi Dewi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue fixed.

Sometimes, your PC’s external devices can be the cause of problems. Try unplugging all your devices, and then plugging them in one at a time.

I would request you to perform the steps from the link mentioned below and see if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Note: Since you mention that you get a black screen after logging in, I would advise you to perform the steps under the heading" Black screen and signed in to Windows 10"

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 3, 2024 Views 1,464 Applies to: