I couldn't find relevant threads so creating this one. I am the latest victim of 0x800704cf
Typically, I was automatically logged in to my OneDrive, OneNote, Windows Store, Microsoft To-Do apps when I start my Windows 10 PC but not anymore. I don't get logged in automatically and when I go in these respective apps and try to login, I get the below error.
Below is a list of all possible solutions that I have already tried but nothing seems to work,
1. Uncheck the ‘Client form Microsoft Networks’ in connection properties
2. Reset TCP/IP through commands on running cmd as an administrator
3. Uninstall all Network Adapters, including hidden ones and check again for hardware changes
4. Update registries like HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\NetBT\Parameters with the value 1
5. Run every troubleshooter possible from Windows Updates to Internet Access, all of them ended nowhere (below is a screenshot)
6. Restore Windows 10 to a previous date (when I didn't have this issue)
7. Do a fresh Windows 10 install (I lost all the installed softwares/apps)
I have now run out of solutions. Any other solution from anyone here will be helpful.