Pen tablet makes black screen when i'm using program from microsoft

*sorry for my bad english

So i try using my pen tablet on Microsoft word, Microsoft whiteboard and then when I write something my screen blinks like crazy, after that it will crash my PC. But when I use software like Adobe photoshop or medibang pro everything is fine. Any ideas?

edit: my mouse also make my screen goes black when i try to draw something on ms word, ms whiteboard, fullscreen snip from microsoft

Answer
Answer

Hello guys, apparently I have the same problem when I use my wacom tablet to draw in any microsoft software mostly on One Note and Words. Hence, after a thorough research I found one method to relieve the issue.

1# Update your graphic driver to the latest from the Intel website (not OEM driver) . You need to manually install the driver using .zip file format and never use .exe format to install. If you automatically scan your device it will probably says “Up to Date” but unfortunately it is not. That’s why you need to update it manually. For more further instruction on installations, you can just google it. I found this method from website whiteboard.uservoice.com.

I hope it will help you guys. Best of luck

13 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 1, 2024 Views 13,605 Applies to: