Question

Q: I played game "Star Stable" a lot on my WIndows 7. When I upgraded Windows 10, I can't play it anymore

Hello!

So... I played game "Star Stable" a lot on my WIndows 7. When I upgraded Windows 10, I can't play it anymore. When I open, sign and click "Play", everything is good. ANd than is a problem: Half of my computer is black, game want to load, but it break in middle. It isn't full screan. Than, I get the message that "Program isn't responding" and "Close the program"

Can you help me?

THANKS!

Original title: Compatibility for Windows 10 

Answer

A:

Hi Lara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. 

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

I would like to inform you that if a program is not responding, it means the program is interacting more slowly than usual with Windows, typically because a problem has occurred in the program. If the problem is temporary, and if you choose to wait, some programs will start responding again. Depending on the options available, you can also choose to close or restart the program.

When you close a program that has stopped responding, all files or documents that you've opened using the program are closed, not just the one that you're viewing when the problem occurs. Some programs might try to save your information, but it depends on the program that you're using. To help prevent information loss, save your work frequently.

As of now, I would suggest you to perform clean boot and check the issue.
Refer this article:
How to perform a clean boot in Windows
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

(Also holds good for Windows 10)

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow these steps from section “How to reset the computer to start as usual after clean boot troubleshooting” to reset the computer to start as usual.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

2 people were helped by this reply

Question Info

Views: 969 Last updated: May 19, 2018 Applies to: