How to downalod Arabic numbers on Windows 10?

Original Title: Arabic number in windows

Why windows OS not the same Windows Mobile  when use  windows 10 or any windows i cant write Arabic numbers when write Arabic letters but windows mobile i can write Arabic numbers when write Arabic.  i used too use windows in English display language  and windows mobile too but in phone when try write Arabic i can write write Arabic numbers. i hope Microsoft develop language in windows desktop like a windows phone   

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Hello,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you want to use Arabic language on your Windows 10 desktop PC.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

1. Did you try changing the language settings from Settings page?

2. If yes, are the changes not effective on your PC after changing the language settings?

You will be able to view and use Windows 10 operating system in your preferred language on your PC by downloading and setting the language as default from system Settings window.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the system language to Arabic and check if the issue is resolved.

1. Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Settings and select the top most search result.

2. Select Time & Language from the options, click on Region & Language from the left side panel of the screen and click on + under Add a Language.

3. Select Arabic from the menu and choose the language from the window to add on the PC.

4. Click on the recent added language and click on Options. Download the preferred pack from the window.

5. Go back to the previous window, click on the added language and select Set as Default.

6. Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Refer to the link below and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

10 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for reply but i can use Arabic language in windows 10 but i'm asking for Arabic numbers , i want use Arabic numbers in windows like a windows phone without change my English display language , i can use Arabic numbers when change display language to Arabic but i want English display and English numbers display .I want when change language to Arabic i want Arabic letters and numbers like a windows phone 

Senhaby

22 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello,

Thank you for replying. We apologize for the delay in response.

Please reply:

1. When you type, do you not see the numbers in Arabic?
  2. Did you check if the issue persists in another account?

We have reproduced the issue from our end and we found that the number layout will not change to Arabic after downloading the keyboard language on the PC.

I suggest you to post a feedback on the enhancements, additions and requirements to be made to the operating system using Feedback App in Windows 10. We will make sure the feedback given by you will be considered and worked on.

Write to us with for assistance regarding any Windows related query, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

5 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

when i type i cant see Arabic number when try type Arabic , all users used English display language cant write Arabic numbers, Except users used Arabic display language they can write Arabic numbers , but i want English display language like a windows phone 
Senhaby

5 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Senhaby,

Thank you for replying with the answers.

The requirement you are looking for is currently not available in Windows 10 operating system.

I suggest you to post a feedback on the enhancements, additions and requirements to be made to the operating system using Feedback App in Windows 10. We will make sure the feedback given by you will be considered and worked on.

Write to us with for assistance regarding any Windows related query, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Windows key --> Control Panel --> Region, then do these settings:

Then click on Additional settings and do the following:

31 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated October 21, 2020 Views 19,402 Applies to: