Sticky Notes Auto size and arrange

I did something accidental yesterday and my sticky notes all resized and auto arranged in a grid ... it looks great, but I don't know how I did it.. I think I was dragging the mouse but cant replicate it... would love to know how to repeat 

***Moved from Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps ***

Hi Andrew,

We're glad that you're enjoying the features of Windows 10. At the same time, we'd like to confirm if you are referring to the Show windows stacked or Show windows grid option from the settings. These options can change how the windows on your PC is arranged including the sticky notes. Kindly provide a screenshot of the sticky notes so we can provide you the steps.

We will wait for your response.

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks Jenifer..

I have no idea what windows stacked or grid options are.. but here is an example of what i am seeing.. i have moved around slightly so they are not exactly as they appeared when re arranged but close to it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Andrew,

Based on the screenshot that you’ve provided, there’s a possibility that the options for Show windows stacked or Show windows side by side were selected. This may be the reason why those Sticky Notes were arranged that way.

If you’re trying to perform the same action to personalize the program windows, you can right-click the taskbar and you’ll see the options. Please refer to the screenshot below:

To undo the changes, you’ll just do same the same step and choose Undo Show windows stacked or Undo Show all windows side by side.

Let us know if you have other concerns that we can assist you with.

15 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated June 24, 2020 Views 5,243 Applies to: