Use videos as screensaver?

Hi:

I travel a lot and would like to use my travel video clips of about 1 minute each as a video screensaver. Meaning, when screensaver is activated, it will cycle through the dozens and dozens of 1 minute video clips that I have. I tried loading them into the screensaver module but it only plays the first one and then the screen goes black for the rest of the time.

Is there a way to play multiple video clips for the screensaver function? I would just like setting up photos for a slideshow effect as a screensaver. But instead of pictures, it would be the 1 minute videos. Also, it would be nice if they played the videos in random order so there is somewhat of a variety.

Any tutorials on this or program extension to download?

Thanks all.

Rich

|
Hi DONDO5
I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

There is a good article explaining how to use videos as screen saver which should work on Windows 10.

How to Use Videos as a Screensaver or Wallpaper
- https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/use-videos-as-scr...

There is also one Sourceforge project which does this. Read the comments of johnyluujack to make it workable on Windows 10.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/videosaver/

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated July 11, 2021 Views 7,499 Applies to: