How can I contact someone at Microsoft, in the United States, with an issue with Windows?

I have a issue with Windows, it does not handle multiple monitors well at all, and I would like to be able to send a email to someone at Microsoft (In the United States) who I can explain what is going on in more detail than that feedback application will allow.  Can anyone point me to a way to be able to send information to someone at Microsoft on what specifically is happening so maybe it can be fixed?

If you really must know, like I said above, it is the way that Windows 10 handles multiple monitors.  It doesn't handle multiple monitors well at all.  I have 3 27inch monitors, connected to a external GPU (Razer Core X), which in turn is connected to a Razer 15 laptop.  Now, this has not been an issue at all for months.  It was for alittle while when I first set it up, I worked with Razer tech support and got it figured out.  However, now that Microsoft has pushed out another patch just the other day, things are broken again.  What happens is that when i open a program (Minesweeper, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel, Firefox, Chrome, Visual Studio, etc...), any program at all, it opens with tiny font and tiny buttons in the menu's.  They are so small it is impossible to read anything.  The ONLY WAY to fix this is to do a hard reset (hold down the power button until it turns off), then when it reboots Windows always defaults to the laptop monitor as the primary even though I have selected, and it shows as selected in the settings, that the other monitor (setup with Nvidia Surround as one monitor 7680x1440 resolution) is the primary.  Once I have selected the laptop monitor and quickly switched it back to the other monitor, then and only then do the programs open with regular normal font menu's.  This hasn't been an issue for months, and it has been months since Microsoft released their last patch... hmm... I think I see a correlation.  A new patch gets pushed out and the day after it gets forced on my computer is the day that everything starts to break.

Hello Polorboy01

Thank you for participating in the Microsoft Community, My name is Miguel T. I'm an independent Advisor

These are the direct links to contact with Microsoft Support via chat (Mon-Fri) and Phone

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/405170...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/

I hope this information has been useful, please let me know if you still need assistance.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, yeah, so those guys who are working in India and Indonesia don't know squat about how Windows works outside of the "play books" they are reading out of.  If you throw a real problem at them they don't know how to handle it.  They don't know how to fix, let alone troubleshoot, anything.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 18, 2019 Views 27 Applies to: