black rectangle after restart, disappears instantly

ok, listen here: everything bad always happens at night, no matter what. lemme explain what happened: so, i restarted my pc and i see a black rectangle pop-up, which disappeared very fast so i couldnt be able to take a photo. hope someone can help.

specs: windows 10, MSI, malwarebytes and windows defender, plus a nvidia gpu. *cough cough* home edition *cough cough*.

and, i couldnt be able to take a photo, so i'll try to draw it. (P.S this never happened before.)

Answer
Answer
Hi MarchAlwaysSaysBS-

i'm Kevin B. Independent advisor and a Windows user like you. I do apologize for the inconvenience about your Windows, let me help you sort things out.

Kindly run this command to might fix the system corruption on your Windows.

Please try the followings steps below.

1. Windows Key and type: CMD.
2. On the list says command prompt, right click on it and run it as administrator.
3. Copy and paste each command below, you need to do it one at a time until
finishes scanning.

sfc /scannow

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Note: While the command is running, it's expected to see the process stuck at particular percent. After a few minutes, the process will complete successfully.

Once you complete the steps, the Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool will connect to the Windows Update servers to download and replace any corrupted files in the local image for Windows 10 as necessary.

Hope this will help and have a blessed day!

Thanks.
Kevin B.
Independent advisor

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated January 30, 2021 Views 51 Applies to: