WARNING: Advanced System Repair Pro (& Safecart)

Well, I can't help but think that Advanced System Repair (ASR) Pro (via Safecart ?) is/are a scam or at least acting like one.  My copy of the PAID FOR ASR software which is supposed to keep my Windows 10 PC "clean" stopped working.  Try as I might, I haven't been able to get an answer from any support people via email  (like, why can't I re-download the software since I paid for it?).  Certainly I haven't found anyone to talk to IRRESPECTIVE OF THE FACT THAT THEIR WEB PRESENCE HAS SMILING PEOPLE ON THE PHONE touting support.  And trying to get my "software key" so I can download/reactivatew has been useless as the download link doesn't recognize my email address (the one I use everywhere to buy software ).  So, there goes my $30 or so.

Also, I did a crosscheck between CCLEANER and ASR.  I ran both of them in sequence... no matter what, they both find things wrong with my PC consistently after running the other product first.   Is the report made up?

I uninstalled ASR and there are at least half a dozen entries in my REGISTRY after the uninstall!!! 

Can't help but think ASR (and CCLEANER) is a bunch of crap and a moneymaking scam.

My humble opinion.... let the buyer beware.  ANY THOUGHTS???

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

I just had the same thing happen to me it said I had a bunch of problems so I bought the service and then bam it disappeared I wanted to run  it again and see if I had any other problems or if it would find more or new ones and there was no program in my computer I cant download a new one it just doesn't run friggen pissed , I never buy anything like this online and the one time I do I get screwed go figure  

27 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

I just got a bill from PayPal for $29.00 from a purchase August last year.  Not cool... 

52 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated May 13, 2024 Views 7,872 Applies to: