Microsoft account and login issues on Windows 10.

Original Title: enter your WINDOWS password Issue

I have serious issues with Microsoft - my Microsoft Account is acting-up since I synced the system. Following are some of the Issues I have

1. Passwords keep changing in/for other sites when I change any password (shouldn't happen/can't happen!) so I'm told but it does!

2. Microsoft Account is 'a nightmare!' My Current Microsoft Account (is suspended for 30 days, for 'Security update' I didn't ask for this update - it happened because of conflicting Password issues. This MS account has multiple email/usernames and passwords, even though I have administrative rights via one email (Hotmail) account I can get onto the Microsoft account for limited actions but can't change the security/passwords etc.

3. I have created a new Microsoft Account so I can continue to monitor my foster children's online activity but can't transfer any info from the old MS account because MS won't allow me too.

4. I have been in contact with Microsoft but they said they were unable to help me, I was unimpressed with the service basically got told it was my own fault so sort it out yourself.  

I need to keep all of my old information, emails, business and private files, photographs etc. I must be able to access these for reference but I don't want to sync the New Microsoft Account to the old one because that will import all the issues the old account has - what if anything can I do?   

Hi David,

We are not clear on the exact issue you are facing. To understand the issue better, please answer to a few questions asked below:

1. What exactly are you referring to when you say “Passwords keep changing in/for other sites when I change any password”?
  2. Which website are you using to change the password?
  3. Did you check if you are one of the administrator on the computer?
  4. What information are you trying to transfer from the old Microsoft account to the new Microsoft account?

Installing a system update will not suspend the existing Microsoft account for a certain period. System updates are specific to the device drivers, programs installed and some of the enhancing computer feature package. The Microsoft account may get suspended due to any malpractice activities performed from the account.

Check and confirm if you are the administrator of the user profile using on the computer.

Refer to the link below on Help with Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/accounts

Write to us with the answers to the above questions to assist you better on Microsoft account issues experienced on the computer. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

EXACTLY - I have done the best I can to explain that I am able - I'm NOT A TECHNICIAN - that is part of the problem with Microsoft - when things work it's all fine and dandy - when they stop working if you can't speak computereese it's impossible to get help - Microsft Help are not any help - 

I have booked the laptop into be repaired hopefully the local computer shop will be of more help - 

Just so you know I am using windows 10 and google chrome as my primary search engine - 

The website that is the website that won't let me use my password because it says something like the password is incorrect. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated January 27, 2020 Views 734 Applies to: