LoJack security software for laptops

Hello, I'm thinking about buying the Absolute LoJack software for my laptop. I have windows 10.

I've been told that if my laptop gets stolen, I'll be able wipe off the data completely. What do you guys think? Any experience with LoJack?

If my laptop gets stolen, will LoJack also log me out if apps and softwares I've downloaded? Will it logs me out of Google Chrome? Cause that's really important? What about the Google Drive and One Drive folders downloaded on my laptop? Would those get deleted as well? 

If not, is there a better option to do that? My goal is to be able to delete the Google Drive and One Drive folders on my laptop, and log myself out of Google Chrome. Cause you know... saved passwords, bookmarks, etc

Thank you all!

Alan

|

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you have a query using Windows 10.

As you mentioned about LoJack security software will retrieve all the data, you may try and check.

I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

OneDrive: FAQ

I would suggest you to get in touch with the LoJack security software support and further proceed with your query.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 30, 2020 Views 537 Applies to: