Duo Security Broken after Fall Security Update

Duo Security makes a 2FA application and service that support Microsoft RDP. After the Fall '17 update, login using there service is broken if the user uses a Live/Microsoft account.

Duo has stated they are working with Microsoft on the problem and referenced case number #117121217311532.

I am here asking what progress has been made on this issue?

Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated November 8, 2018 Views 263 Applies to:

I am also eager to see a resolution to this issue, see also the original discussion thread at Duo:

https://community.duo.com/t/fall-creators-update-version-1709-of-windows-10-breaks-duo-for-windows-logon-s-support-for-microsoft-accounts/1768/43

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have posted there. I was asking here if there was an update from Microsoft's end. Duo's response has been:

Dooley Duo Manager, Knowledge & Communities @ 11:24AM March 27, 2018

We absolutely understand the frustration regarding this issue, but there is not a fix or timeline available at this time.

We are still very much working with Microsoft support on a resolution. You can also reach out to Microsoft Support regarding this issue as well. If you do so, please cite issue #117121217311532.

Sorry this didn't help.

I guess this broke last October.  What is the current status?  Two weeks ago Duo said that Microsoft was "close to identifying a root cause."

Sorry this didn't help.