Administrator permission issues on Windows 10

hi

since i update my windows 10 , my user change adminstrator to standard user.Access to different parts of the windows are closed.

An error like this is displayed and also not allowed to enter a password.(Yes button is off.)meny program and all of setting (need permistion administrator) show me simillor error.

Change user access is not permitted.
The new user is not allowed to build.
What can I do? plz help

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Original title: administrator permistion

Answer
Answer

Hi Mohammad,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are facing administrator issues on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

Problems that prevent you from accessing files and folders after you upgrade to a new version of Windows can occur for one or more of the following reasons:

• The folder ownership has changed.
  • The files are being stored in a Windows.old folder from your previous system.

If you recently upgraded your computer to Windows 10 from an earlier version of Windows, some of your account information may have changed. Therefore, you may no longer have ownership of some files and folders. You might be able to resolve this issue by restoring your ownership of the files and folders.

Here's how:

1. Open File Explorer (press Windows logo + E), navigate to This PC > Local Disk (C:) > Users >Select

your User profile.

2. Right click on your User profile and select Properties.

3. Click the Security tab, under Group or user names menu, select your user name and click on Edit.

4. Click on Full control check box under Permissions for authenticated users and click on Apply and OK.

5. Select Advanced under Security tab.

6. Select your User profile under Permission entries and check on Edit, customize the permissions level and

click OK.

7. Check the option Replace all child object permissions entries with inheritable permission entries from

this object.

8. Click on Apply and OK to save changes and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

55 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 4, 2024 Views 42,199 Applies to: