Where can I find the Sign-in options page

Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, several times a day I am being prompted to enter a password. I HATE this and want to remove the requirement to sign in. It says I have to do this in the sign-in options page at sign in.  I DO NOT see this page or the option to do this. Please advise and thank you in advance for any help.

Hi!

start > settings > accounts > sign-in options

Hi!
A Microsoft support engineer will be with you shortly. Stay online your next.

16 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, several times a day I am being prompted to enter a password. I HATE this and want to remove the requirement to sign in. It says I have to do this in the sign-in options page at sign in.  I DO NOT see this page or the option to do this. Please advise and thank you in advance for any help.

Hi ,

You can disable sign in and can make automatically login without password,for that do as follows..

Press Windows (logo) +R ->type netplwiz

select ok.

Select your user account -> Un check user must enter user name and password option ->Click Apply-> type your password ->Ok.

Close the Window..

Hope it is helpful...

Method 2 :

======

Press windows(logo)key/start>settings->accounts->sign in options ->Under password field select change-> Enter current password-> On the new password field,don't enter anything leave it blank)->click next>finish.

Hope it is helpful

The one who wish to learn new things everyday...`
Powershell Scripting Guy

11 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 12, 2024 Views 7,923 Applies to: