I've been trying to resolve this problem since almost two days ago. I can't access to my user account because it gets automatically logged off immediately after I try to access. This prevent me from using my PC because is the only existing/enabled account in the system.
I've already tried, from the booteable Windows DVD, doing the following:
- CHKDSK and SFC Scan.
- Startup Repair.
- System Restore and Image Recovery: Couldn't move forward with these tools because none restore points were found.
- To replace the Windows.UI.Logon.pri file with a new one from another Win10 working PC (same build).
- To compare the registry entries in my user folder inside "ProfileList", with another Win10 working PC (same build).
- To review the registry entries Shell and Userinit from WinLogon. Both as correctly setted as default.
- To enable the build-in administrator accound from command console with "net user administrator /active:yes". This returned succesfull message but the new account doesn't shown-up in the Win10 login screen. Same with Guest build-in account.
- To create a new user account with "net user /add NewUser "" " and "net localgroup administrators NewUser /add".
I can't Reset the PC because I have many programs and configurations I'd need to backup first.
Do you know any other possible solution for repairing my user account?
Thanks in advance for your help!!!!