Need Password Vault that is compatible with Edge (Windows 10 default browser)

I have over 250 passwords and logon IDs.  I'm also over 70 and have dementia.  I've always used Norton and its password vault to help keep track of my passwords but it does not work with Edge.  Yes, it still works with explorer which I know I can bring up, but I have a feeling explorer will not be around much longer.  I have tried three other Password vaults but none of them work with Edge.  If anyone knows of a Password Vault that does work with Edge please let me know.  Thanks in advance.

Update:  As of 8/9 I still have not found  a password vault compatible with Edge.  I have had to quit using Edge completely and resorted back to Explorer.  Explorer works fine in Windows 10 and so does Norton but I am still keeping an eye out for a password vault that will work with Edge.  If I should find one other than through here I will post it here as well as I see others have this same problem.

Answer
Answer

Hi.

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to inform you that as of now there is no Password Vault that is compatible with Edge.

Thank you for sharing your comment and requirement about the Password Vault for the Edge.

I see that this might be a useful feature for Edge. We listen to all feedback and consider them for additional feature/future versions of our products. Your feedback helps us know which features are most important to you. We appreciate your continued interest in Microsoft products and services. Microsoft is committed to continuously improving your experience with our products.

Thank you.

34 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 8, 2021 Views 2,118 Applies to: