Computer reboots on waking up from sleep on Windows 10.

Original title: Sleep mode problems

When i put my computer to sleep it goes to sleep but when i wake it up it reboots and i don't know why from one day to another my computer starts very slow. I already chek the energy plans in settings. I have an ASUS ROG GL551JW.

|
Answer
Answer

Hello Sergio,

Thank you for replying with the status of the issue. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to perform Automatic repair by downloading Windows 10 ISO image from the Media Creation Tool and check if the issue is resolved.

Automatic Repair tool automates common diagnostic and repair tasks for startup issues like non-bootable operating system installations. Automatic repair starts the PC in the normal manner if the booting fails. Automatic repair can be done from the Windows Recovery Environment (WRE) window of the PC.

1. When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be F12. The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.

2. Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to CD\DVD ROM.

3. After you boot your computer using Windows 10 DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text Press any key to boot from CD or DVD. Press any key.

4. Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

5. Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner

6. Click on Troubleshooting> Advanced option > Automatic repair.

Refer to the link below on How to download official Windows 10 ISO files:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-download-official-windows-10-iso-files/35cde7ec-5b6f-481c-a02d-dadf465df326

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 12, 2019 Views 1,148 Applies to: