Windows 10 stuck at login screen

Hi,I got problem with my Dell Inspiron 1545. Everytime I when I turn on the pc it gets stuck at loading screen, actually its cant even shw the password box I tried typing blindly but it didnt work. I tried to access recovery mode but restarting it while holding shift key down but nothing happened.
Answer
Answer

It seems that some system files on your PC has been corrupted. You may need to reset your PC in order to troubleshoot this issue. To do so, kindly follow the steps indicated on this link under Use installation media to restore or reset your PC.

Note: By resetting Windows 10, apps and drivers that you've installed will be removed. But, you can either choose to keep your files or remove everything.

Also, you can reset your PC via booting to Windows 10 Advance Startup Options. Since restarting your PC while holding Shift to access the Advance Startup options didn't work, try accessing it via hard reboot. To do so, follow these steps:

1. Press and hold the power button of your PC until it turns off.
  2. Turn on your PC by pressing the power button.
  3. Repeat step 1 and steps 2 upon seeing the Windows logo screen for up to 3 times.
  4. A recovery option will appear. When it appears, click See advance repair options as show below:
  5. Reset your PC by following the steps indicated on this link under Reset your PC drop-down menu.

Let us know how things go.

12 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 7, 2024 Views 20,585 Applies to: