WIndows 10 Blue screen error, ive tried all possible options, nothings worked,

At this point, im going to be forced to sell my laptop, ive done everything possible to stop blue screening. Did clean installs of windows, wiped the drives, replaced the motherboard, updated all drivers, ran memory tests, scanned for viruses, checked all hardware by tech shops, and nothing has fixed it. Reinstalling windows does nothing as the blue screen comes back within 3 days. I only get blue screen on boot, not while gaming or browsing the internet. I have seen the errors. It's always MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_ERROR, CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, pretty much all of them. Recently had it get to the point where it said to send in my computer to be repaired because it would no longer get past the blue screen. I like windows 10, I really do, but when I sink in over $2000 for a laptop that starts having issues right after warranty expires, is total bs, I even spent an extra $1000 to replace the motherboard, it didn't help at all. So what am I supposed to do at this point? ive done all system scans and everything, nothing pops up. Like I said in the intro, ive had both hard drives checked and stress tested, no issues come back. I'm at a loss now, I've done everything possible to save this computer, and I refuse to sink more money into it, for it clearly being a windows issue.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

As I said, heat related issues do not always mean excessive temps have been reached. Very often a single piece, such as a resistor, can start to fail at a much lower temp so that the temps are in the normal operating range. Actually, that sort of failure is fairly common for hardware failures.

You also need to contact ASUS Support.

Rob

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

What do I tell them? I sent my product in before and they wanted to 2000$ for a new motherboard, so I got the motherboard replaced at a repair shop, dropped temps by 20c. Can I do another driver verifier or something to narrow it down?

Sorry this didn't help.

So I called them, they want me to send in the laptop for repairs, however last time I did, they wanted $1700 to replace the motherboard, so I did it myself. $1700 is too much money to spend again, its worth it to buy a new laptop at this point

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Call back and talk to a supervisor or manager. Tell them the whole story of it failing just after warranty. Refer them to this thread and my comments. Can't hurt to let them do the right thing.

Well, you should have a warranty on the replacement motherboard and their labor from that local shop. Especially since the issue was not corrected by there suggested repair.

Rob

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 27, 2020 Views 155 Applies to: