System overload while using Google Chrome-Windows 10 Issue

I am an essay writer and working for an essay writing service. My nature of job requires me to use Google Chrome browser to use certain extensions and tools for my research, analysis and writing. I am encountering this issue from few days that whenever I use my browser in normal and incognito modes, my operating system i.e. Windows 10 gets too slow and I have to wait for several minutes to close my browser, word documents and all other software to resume normal operation. Task manager continuously shows more than 3 GB ram consumption while using chrome.

I have following system specs currently while using chrome:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Manufacturer Dell Inc.
System Model OptiPlex 3010
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3200 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. A08, 12/7/2012
SMBIOS Version 2.7
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 6.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 5.90 GB
Available Physical Memory 1.32 GB
Total Virtual Memory 11.9 GB
Available Virtual Memory 5.77 GB

Your suggestions are required that how can I optimize my system as I have installed new and registered version of Windows 10 but issue is persisiting.

Regards
Natalie Strong

from essay writing service

Question Info

Last updated October 3, 2019 Views 77 Applies to:
Answer
Answer
Hi NatalieStrong1
I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

Look into below Google help on this issue

1. Reset Chrome settings to default - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/3296214

2. If above doesn't work - Fix Chrome if it crashes or won't open - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/142063

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Best regards
Vijay Verma

Timezone: UTC+05:30, PST+12:30
Availability Hours (UTC) : 05:00 AM - 05:00 PM

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.