Http://windows.com/stopcode

With the original upgrade to Windows 10 there were no problems running any program or other activity until there was an update to Windows 10 when the "Windows.com/stopcode" problem started.   I updated, as suggested, all the conceivable drivers and the problem still persisted.  I set the PC for slow startup and no difference.  Some time later  for about a month or so the Stopcode issue seemed to go away.  Then all of a sudden a "Kmode Extension not handled" problem arose.  I again tried to fix the problem as suggested, and now the Stopcode problem resurfaced. 

Not sure how to handle this. all the drivers are updated  the PC is in slow startup and what else can I set the PC to to prevent this harassing issue.  I would appreciate any help possible. 

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

fix this stop code crap its annoying

218 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Danial,

For better assistance, we would like to know more information about your concern.

• Where do you get the exact error for stopcode?
  • What is the exact error code or message that you get?
  • Did you already try to start the computer in safe mode to check if the issue still persists?

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

83 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

The error occurs randomly.  Some times its right after boot and other times it occurs while browsing or writing document or just not running any program with the desktop displayed. 

I experienced two errors of which the first is much more prevalent. 

The error is  HTTP://windows.com/Stopcode       Attempted switch from DPC

The lesser error is   HTTP://windows.com/Stopcode   Kmode exception not handled. 

I did not experience this error in safe mode since this error is random and I didn't run different programs.   

Thanks for your help

dmc 

495 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

With the original upgrade to Windows 10 there were no problems running any program or other activity until there was an update to Windows 10 when the "Windows.com/stopcode" problem started.   I updated, as suggested, all the conceivable drivers and the problem still persisted.  I set the PC for slow startup and no difference.  Some time later  for about a month or so the Stopcode issue seemed to go away.  Then all of a sudden a "Kmode Extension not handled" problem arose.  I again tried to fix the problem as suggested, and now the Stopcode problem resurfaced. 

Not sure how to handle this. all the drivers are updated  the PC is in slow startup and what else can I set the PC to to prevent this harassing issue.  I would appreciate any help possible. 

Buenos días, Señores de Windows:

Pueden explicar si ustedes no pueden arreglar sus propios errores quien pude hacerlo? Compre este programa y lo PAGE como bueno, ahora no puedo continuar mi trabajo por que ustedes no pueden modificar un error de una actualización, creo que es una irresponsabilidad, por que nos están dejando sin trabajo. Yo no uso este ordenador para juegos, LO USO COMO MEDIO DE VIDA, y sistemáticamente al iniciar el día se presenta este problema; ayer en medio de un trabajo se colgó y perdí todo, no puedo guardar cada palabra que escribo.

Les ruego me den una solución a este problema.

Un Saludo M.M.C.

Good morning, Windows Lords:
Can you explain if you can not fix your own mistakes who could do it? Buy this program and the PAGE as well, now I can not continue my work because you can not modify an error of an update, I think it is irresponsible, because they are leaving us out of work. I do not use this computer for games, I USE IT AS A MEDIUM OF LIFE, and systematically at the beginning of the day this problem presents itself; Yesterday in the middle of a job hung up and lost everything, I can not keep every word I write.
Please give me a solution to this problem.
A Greeting M.M.C.

60 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Marta,

To better assist you with your concern, are you getting the same exact error message and have you tried starting the computer in Safe Mode to see if the issue persists?

Let us know so we can further assist you.

Thank you.

15 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

not sure how to respond.  This is the same answer I received multiple times.  Yes I have and the error persists. I followed every possible solution presented with no results.  It almost seems like these errors are just devious messages masking data mining.  

23 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

It may help to look at the minidump files from the blue screen crashes.

Can you zip up the minidump files in the C:\Windows\Minidump folder and make available (provide link) via a public folder on OneDrive or similar site?

Here's a link on using OneDrive::

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/onedrive/share-file-folder

If you have problems zipping the minidump files copy the minidump files to another location such as a folder on the Desktop

Also, you do not necessarily have to zip up the minidump files, you can upload them one at a time

16 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

No, this is not exact, from the 12/01/2017 with microsoft and skype we have a lot of bugs, more a lot of new

problems= creations of X password at each opening 's computer ! Incredible

It's better to see elsewhere.!

napo333

14 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

207 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

With Windows 10 newly installed in my new laptop ASUS ZENBOOK, every time I switch on the computer, the screen becomes orange and an error message saying "AN ERROR DETECTED WINDOWS NOW GATHERING INFORMATION AND WILL STARTUP" and the message go to Windows.com/Stopcode follows and something like igdkmd.sys is shown at the message, and then the computer starts.

I am sorry but everything is going so fast, that might be not the correct words in the Error message but the above is what I manage to read.

After the starting of the computer , no other problem appears.

Fyg when I do restart the message do not appear.

Can you pls help to eliminate that error ??

38 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 2, 2024 Views 44,873 Applies to: