Different BSOD's for the past three months.

Hi, so, for the last three months i got constans BSOD's. They don't appear when im doing something in particular, mostly when the pc in chilling with no stress. They started one month after the pc was build and running smooth. Here are the specs:

MoBo:MSI B450A-Pro Max

CPU: R5 3600 stock 

GPU: RTX 3070 eagle oc

RAM: Patriot viper steel 2x8GB 3200 MHz (with xmp and without)

PSU:Corsait Tx650m

Storage: Kingston A2000 nvme

What have i done:

Latest BIOS (came out two days ago) and drivers, fresh windows 10 like 10 times. Mem test on both sticks together and alone. PSU in OCCT, storage is one month old and it happened on my old one too (i was thinking it might be a problem with the old storage so i bought the nvme). I have tryed to update the drivers via device menager with no updates detected. Three weeks ago i sent the mobo cpu and ram to the store that i have purchesed them and they tested them for a week and didn't get any errors. Don't know what i can do more, im just loosing hope with this system. Here are links to my dump files. https://mega.nz/file/chMi0TDY#oR404kNhVDYhAYboZ2b6nxiXlVDixVJcQu5mnnXqxFQ

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No need to wait with 21% more then half a hour. Abort testing and reduce RAM frequency.
------------------
if you'll find someone's post helpful, mark it as an answer and rate it please. This will help other users to find answers to their similar questions.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

And test it again ? What if it will still be stuck at 21% ? How low can i go with the frequency ? The motherboard supports RAM with 2133Mhz the lowest.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, test again. If it will hang still, repeat frequency lowering or increase timings.
------------------
if you'll find someone's post helpful, mark it as an answer and rate it please. This will help other users to find answers to their similar questions.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok, ill try it but propably tomorrow morning, today i have a lot to do and its 6 PM already here. Thanks for the help sofar.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Are there any news?
------------------

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Yea, I'm sorry, i was working late today. I don't realy know how to lower the frequency on the memory, i think ill just take the PC to a computer service on monday. I have talked with them today on the phone, and they said that it could be faulty CPU, mother board, RAM or the GPU. I can still try the test tomorow, but to lower frequency should i just put a lower number in bios ?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, checking PC in service is acceptable decision.

To reduce RAM frequency just reduce this number in BIOS.
------------------

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok, i put 2133Mhz and the BSOD still accure during the first 10 minutes of a fresh windows instalation. I noticed thet the system is doing fine till i insert my ethernet cable (i install windows without it so i can just skip the microsoft accout login). Then the PC freezes, or this time, the mouse started to move by itself and when i tryed to move it, the delay was masive. The windows overlay didn't work at all, couldn't click anything. When i reseted the PC it went normal (The system loading was long for what it yoused to be a weak ago) but after a couple of minutes in windows update, the system froze, then defroze and w BSOD appeared, i couldn't see what it code it had, it just went black instantly. I run the memmory test now again, on the 2133MMhz and only one stick with bios set to default. The test was hanging on 21% and after 15 minutes it went blank and the pc rebooted to windows, what could that be ?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

This means hardware problems. Can you replace the memory? May be a problem is in motherboard. If possible, check it in repair workshop.
------------------

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I hope ill have one stick of RAM from my friend tomorrow and ill check if the same happens then. The motherboard, cpu and ram were in a repair workshop but they didn't get the bsod's while testing them. But, everone know how they can work, one hour of testing is nothing when my system is running fine up untill i instert the ethernet cable.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated June 11, 2021 Views 163 Applies to: