Coupon Printer app will not finish installng

I've upgraded to Windows 10 recently and find that I am not able to print coupons.  I've tried multiple times to install the upgraded printer software but it never finishes installing.  I can print anything else with no errors.  I just have problems printing the coupons from sites like Pillsbury.com and such.  I've tried it with IE11, Chrome, and Edge all with same results.  Is this a problem that has not been resolved yet for Win10?

Question Info

Last updated November 25, 2019 Views 270 Applies to:

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

1. Is the issue particular to Coupon Printer app or any other apps also?
  2. Do you get any error message or code when you try to install?

This issue may probably because of some conflict within your own system. Try installing after a Clean Booot and check if the issue persists.

To know how to place the computer in a Clean Boot please follow the below link:

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: Reset the computer back to Normal Mode once you are done with the troubleshooting by following the section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" from the same article.

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community..

Thank you.

Rakesh C N

Microsoft Community.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Rakesh,

So far I think this issue only applies to the Pillsbury.com site where I load the coupon printing software.  All other applications seem to print without trouble.

I don't receive any error code when the software installs.  It does not finish installing.  There's a small window saying "Your Coupon Printer Is Installing..." and the progress bar appears like its doing something but it never finishes.  It just gets hung up there without completion.

I uninstalled previous versions of the software.  I placed the computer in Clean Boot but it does the same thing.  I'm not sure what else to do at this point.

Thank you for your help.

Sorry this didn't help.

I think I stumbled upon a fix for my issue.  Unfortunately, I don't know exactly what I did to fix it.  Here's what I did:

1.  I opened my download folder and deleted all previous copies of the coupon printing software.

2.  I uninstalled all versions of coupon printing software.  They go by various names so look closely.

3.  I re-downloaded the latest version of the coupon printing program that was causing me trouble (from Pillsbury.com).

After I did all this, it started working.  I'm not exactly sure which of these steps fixed my problem but its working now on all browsers.  I was able to print before when my OS was Windows 7.  The issue didn't occur until I upgraded to Win10.  Apparently, it was not an issue until the upgrade.

Sorry this didn't help.