Build 14316.rs1 keeps crashing with 'fault on non-paged area

the system just randomly crashes and restarts.

Question Info

Last updated December 31, 2017 Views 331 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Mine also crashes with same problem

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

one of the threads i was reading states this might be related to Norton security suite, if you have that installed. and are experiencing crashes, suggest you try running live update through your Norton client.. it installed 3 updates, and so far 45 minutes no crashing. as opposed to every 15 minutes after the build installed. hope this helps , you can also try uninstalling your network driver, and restarting, or a clean boot, or uninstalling your sound card drivers and restarting. these are the three areas, i have experienced problems dating back to the beginning of windows 10 builds. 

Sorry this didn't help.

one of the threads i was reading states this might be related to Norton security suite, if you have that installed. and are experiencing crashes, suggest you try running live update through your Norton client.. it installed 3 updates, and so far 45 minutes no crashing. as opposed to every 15 minutes after the build installed. hope this helps , you can also try uninstalling your network driver, and restarting, or a clean boot, or uninstalling your sound card drivers and restarting. these are the three areas, i have experienced problems dating back to the beginning of windows 10 builds. 
update - after live update, system crashes continued. Uninstalled Norton Security suite for time being, made it through an entire tv episode, and no crashes. hope this helps

Sorry this didn't help.

Please keep us posted. Thanks 

Sorry this didn't help.

update - after live update, system crashes continued. Uninstalled Norton Security suite for time being, made it through an entire tv episode, and no crashes. hope this helps

5 hours no crash

Sorry this didn't help.

i just the update last night and my pc wouldnt even make it past the startup screen. the system error im receiving is memory management. i cant even do a system restore or access backups because of it. i dont have norton i have avast so i dont know if that is an issue as well.

Sorry this didn't help.

sadly this is the price we pay for being insiders. no doubt the people at Microsoft can feel their ears burning this morning. my system stayed running all night, with no crashes. i did temporarily install Avast free AV. on my build i can say Avast has no issues with my comp. hopefully they are working on a fix for this. good luck.

Sorry this didn't help.

Please keep us posted. Thanks 

Also uninstalled. 12 hours no crash. Thank you for the tip. Was crashing every 5-10 minutes

Sorry this didn't help.

hopefully Norton is working on a fix for this issue. don't like my system this unprotected for too long. will probably wait for the release of the next build, and try a clean install of Norton before i install the next build.

Sorry this didn't help.

When I uninstalled Norton and rebooted the machine there was a message from Norton saying that my version of Norton was incompatible with current Windows and offered my to download a specific version (even though my Norton was the latest). I downloaded but never installed.

Sorry this didn't help.