Blue Screen warning

my computer less then 2 months old getting a warning Startup Repair couldn't repair your pc .

warning c:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt and none of my repair options fix it even a factory reboot. 

Anyone have some suggestions ?

Question Info

Last updated November 20, 2018 Views 104 Applies to:

Hi,

To resolve the blue screen error with your Windows 10, we suggest that you check and follow the steps/instructions in this article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for reply. I have windows 10 every where I seem to find repairs for vista or 8.1 or 7 but not an easy fix for 10 

I don't have the reboot disk as it came pre-loaded from Dell its less than 3 months old. I did a factory reset lost all apps and everything else but still missing that file. tried all advanced option repairs but none put the file c:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail,txt file back on. I'm not the most computer repair savvy but can follow instructions if you can help be greatly appreciated. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Normally, the main reasons why blue screen error appears are Windows driver causing conflict or some Windows Update gone wrong; however, since you already did a factory reboot, there is a possibility that this is a hardware issue. We suggest that you get in touch with your device manufacturer for an in-depth assistance on how to resolve this.

Regards.

Sorry this didn't help.