After the update pack (KB4016240) many things not working.

I updated my Laptop to the latest version of the update. However, after I updated it slowed my laptop and I am not able to listen to songs on groove too. Please help. HEY, Cortana not responding again... 

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Hi Himanshu,

Keeping your Windows version up to date is a good practice in getting new features and upgrades for your device. You can check the tips and fixes in this article to make your laptop run better .

There’s a possibility that Cortana encountered an issue during the update. To resolve your concern, you can follow the provided troubleshooting steps on this link.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance with Cortana and boosting the performance of your device.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Louie ,

Thanks for replying in short notice.

I restarted my laptop and now the device is working perfectly as usual before but after creators update, HEY CORTANA feature is not working... It can't play songs as well does not respond back. It's always redirecting me to browser edge. And then searching for whatever I ask for it by clicking the mic button.

P.S I followed all the steps in your given article... I see that the problem is faced my many people who upgraded their device to Creators update. I also put up a feedback in feedback hub.

Thank you.

]-[IM@N$]-[U

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

We appreciate that you tried all the given steps on the articles provided and also the feedback you submitted on our Feedback Hub app. As an additional assistance, you may follow the steps on this article to resolve your concern with Cortana.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 25, 2018 Views 160 Applies to: