Windows 10 Home 64bit, Windows Playback MP4 ERROR

Hello I have been having a problem with Windows Media Player and other software that previews MP4 Files.

First off I do't think that its encoding as when I upload the video to YouTube Directly it plays fine with out the glitched screen happening.
Video of a direct upload is here https://youtu.be/2JSFZVSazoM

Second thing is it only happens when I view the MP4 File in Windows Media Player or other software like Sony Movie Studio witch may use drivers on the computer to view the file.

I recorded the error while playing the same video file in Windows Media Player and this is what I see every time I play a video.
https://youtu.be/2oGgvo8vmLw

The error is in the same spot every time I play it back how ever the glitch is different pattern then the first one you play black.

Any Idea what I can do to fix this problem please post below thanks.

Question Info

Last updated May 23, 2018 Views 73 Applies to:

Hi Kieran,

Windows Media Player includes some of the most popular codecs, like MP3, Windows Media Audio, and Windows Media Video, but it doesn't include the codecs required for Blu‑ray Discs, FLAC files, or FLV files. If something isn’t working with Windows Media Player, you might not have the right codec on your PC. The easiest way to solve the problem is to go online and search for the codec you need.

Note: You should only install codecs, filters, or plug-ins from trusted, authorized sources, such as the official website of the codec manufacturer. Be careful when you install codecs that you've found on the Internet, particularly the free codec packs that claim to include codecs from many companies, because these codec packs might include software that can damage your PC. If you've installed any codec packs and are having problems with the Player, we recommend that you remove them.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.