Windows 10 Constant Crashing: System Service Exception tcpip.sys

All of a sudden, I have constantly been having my laptop crash while internet browsing to the Blue Screen with it saying that I can search online about "System Service Exception: tcpip.sys" yet all I can really find about it that might apply to a fully updated Windows is that something might be corrupt with the drivers, to which they need to be updated again... yet how do I know which drivers need to be fixed? I went through as many that I thought might apply in the device manager, but they always say I have the most recent and updated driver...

I don't even remember this starting to happen after a big or even small update, but I did notice that it seemed to happen more consistently when I had more tabs open, which also seemed to cause more memory and disk space issues as well... but I scanned with Anti-malware software, not just Windows Defender, and nothing is found... unless something is wrong with the anti-virus/malware programs too despite them being fully updated (oddly enough, running these programs also caused problem with disk space/memory which caused slow-downs that almost seemed to result in a crash to a blue screen)... I also seem to notice that waking up the laptop from sleep, and possibly even hibernation results in the same jump in disk space/memory... the blue screen crashes always come when surfing on the internet, but sometimes even when I am not connected with wireless and I am unplugged, the whole display turns black with only the toolbar appearing (glossing over icons with the cursor in the toolbar allows for the display to temporarily show back yet once the cursor tries to go over the desktop, the screen goes black again)

I don't use Microsoft Edge, so I know there isn't any problem with that program... also, although I don't think this needs to be added, but this seems to coincidentally be happening while my charger has been dead and while I am using a different one that seems to work much more poorly....

Basically, my question mainly involves with how to fix/avoid the laptop crashing, but if the slow-down issues I mentioned are related, then I would like to also ask how to avoid those problems too (I used to be able to have plenty of tabs open before, and even now still, yet despite disk usage occasionally jumping to 100% being a problem, the memory issues only come when it has reached 50% use, even with disk usage under 10% at that time, which makes me think I should potentially be able to have over a hundred tabs open)...

Answer
Answer

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 29, 2020 Views 4,017 Applies to: