Programs started crashing

Hey,

I saw some videos on the internet on how to make programs run "better", one of the steps where to go to task manager and set the program's piority to high or something, i did that nothing happend. I did it to minecraft and hitfilm 4 express, the next day the programs are crashing crazy!

Please help

-PackLeaderHYPE

Hello,

For us to provide you the appropriate resolution, we would like to know what troubleshooting steps have you done so far.

Regards.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I've basiclly just searched on the internet, (i didn't find anything that could fix this)

and a few other things.

EDIT: Just noticed that when i try to set the piority of a program it says: "Your system may be unstable if you change the piority."

Did i just damage my system? :(

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

To further assist you, we advise performing a system restore on your computer and check if the issue persists. You may refer to the link provided below:

Recovery options in Windows 10

Do update us with the outcome.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok thanks will be trying that soon,

also after some days this happend everytime is start up my computer it says like: "to prevent disk reparing (timer from 10-1)press any key" and then also when my computer has started up Killer E2200 game Networking comes up.

Also again when i type i recongnized that some times the computer dosen't catch the first 10 words i type.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

New Update: Also i recongnized that sometimes when i start my pc up i have to restart it to get access to the home screen because if i don't my computer will like freeze. And when i type like restart in the search bar in down at the left corner nothing comes up, if i delete the text and type i again some stuff does come up. I really hope that the system restore will help me. :) There also sometimes white and black flashes on the screen :(

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Since you have mentioned that you're about to perform system restore, can you update us if you've already performed it and what is the result?

There a lot of reasons why your system may freeze. However, we can perform additional troubleshooting steps to isolate the issue. We suggest that you perform a clean boot to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows. To perform a clean boot, refer to this link.

If still the issue persists, you can run the System File Checker tool. It is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. To run the tool, click on this link.

Windows updates and service packs may fail to install if there are corruption errors. You can run the DISM tool to resolve Windows corruption errors. Refer to this article on how to run the tool.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey,

The problem hasen't been fixed? I thought it had. Anyways i recognized that in controlpanel minecraft and hitfilm 4 express can be repared but when i do it nothing happend and some features in hitfilm 4 express make the program crash now? Please help (sorry for my late response)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated September 27, 2018 Views 339 Applies to: