My PC keeps freezing for ~1 min and I keep getting Event 533, 510, 508(ESENT) and 129(iaStorA)

My Event 533s look like this

svchost (3060) TILEREPOSITORYS-1-5-21-1977113473-2129854127-3298003698-1001: A request to write to the file "C:\Users\Jim\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\EDB.log" at offset 811008 (0x00000000000c6000) for 4096 (0x00001000) bytes has not completed for 36 second(s). This problem is likely due to faulty hardware. Please contact your hardware vendor for further assistance diagnosing the problem.

My Event 508s look like this:

taskhostw (5048) WebCacheLocal: A request to write to the file "C:\Users\Jim\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache\V01.log" at offset 487424 (0x0000000000077000) for 4096 (0x00001000) bytes succeeded, but took an abnormally long time (56 seconds) to be serviced by the OS. This problem is likely due to faulty hardware. Please contact your hardware vendor for further assistance diagnosing the problem.

My Event 510's look like this:

taskhostw (5048) WebCacheLocal: A request to write to the file "C:\Users\Jim\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache\V01.log" at offset 458752 (0x0000000000070000) for 4096 (0x00001000) bytes succeeded, but took an abnormally long time (64 seconds) to be serviced by the OS. In addition, 0 other I/O requests to this file have also taken an abnormally long time to be serviced since the last message regarding this problem was posted 272 seconds ago. This problem is likely due to faulty hardware. Please contact your hardware vendor for further assistance diagnosing the problem.

Please help I'm trying to work but every 10 minutes my PC keeps freezing and I have to wait for a minute every time!

Me too, I tried a clean installation of Windows 10 Pro x64 and the issue continues. Have you a Nvidia Graphics Card? I read a lot of people with the same issue, apparently, Nvidia drivers are the causative.

I have the following specs on my PC (Ultrabook Samsung ATIV8):

16 GB Ram (8 GB (Motherboard) + 8 GB Kingston)

1 TB HDD (Hitachi Travelstar 7200)
Intel Core i5 4200h
Nvidia GT750M (Overclocked) (Latest Drivers at today)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I too have a Nvidia graphics card!

NVIDIA 850m

16gb Ram

1tb Hard Drive

Intel core i7-5500, 2.4ghz

I'm going to try to remove all my NVIDIA drivers and then redownloading the latest version.  

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Regarding your concern about NVIDIA graphics card which affects the computer's performance, may we know if you already contacted NVIDIA?

You can check this link if you wish to install the latest drivers that they released for Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Same issue here. And i also have a NVIDIA card (GTX 970)!

Im trying to downgrade the latest version of the driver to see if i can get this fixed.

Two months ago i had this issue fixed by clean installing Windows 10. But that started with the anniversary update (and it was even worse), so i blocked updates until it was officialy fixed.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Were you able to download the latest version of the driver? Does the issue persist?

Regards.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Were you able to download the latest version of the driver? Does the issue persist?

Regards.

Yes, but that didn't change anything at all.

Last thing i remember before this issue started is that i installed the Linux Bash (beta). I wondered if that was the issue so i uninstalled it, but nothing changed.

As the event log states about "faulty hardware" on these warning codes, i though it might be related to the SSD drive. But mine is fresh new. Did a surface scan and the results showed its ok. Computer didn't freeze during the whole test.

Righ now i just closed the Google Drive process to see what happens and my computer stopped freezing past 3 hours. I will post the results later. Its silly.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Alright, i did some more tests.

Disabling Google Drive didn't solve the issue.

Clean installed Windows 10 twice diretly to Anniversary Update.

The first time, i have installed all my softwares. Issue persisted.

The second time, i have installed only the basics and blocked further updates from Octomber 10 (becouse i didn't notice this issue on that date). Issue persisted.

Most of the time its about an SO read/write delay in these files:

ESENT 533: %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache\WebCacheV01.jfm

ESENT 533: %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache\V01.log

ESENT 508: %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache\V01.log

ESENT 508: %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache\WebCacheV01.jfm

ESENT 508: %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\AppData\Indexed DB\IndexedDB.jfm

ESENT 508: %userprofile%\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\EDB.log

ESENT 508: %userprofile%\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\vedatamodel.jfm

ESENT 510: %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache\V01.log

ESENT 510: %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache\WebCacheV01.jfm

Sometimes this file also appears in the logs:

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Comms\UnistoreDB\store.vol

Its too much coincidence to be a faulty SSD. My last attempt will be replacing it with my old one.

After some digging on the internet, i couldn't find much about it. Whats going on? Its just me and the OP?

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You may check this article about Event ID 533, and find more information about Event 580 and 510 and how to fix the issue.

If the the issue persists, we recommend that you contact your hardware manufacturer for further assistance.

Regards.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks but, thats a different event. We are talking about Windows 10. The article also doesn't match to the description of the error message of the OP.

Says "Applies To: Windows Server 2008 R2".

Edit: I just plugged my SSD on a different Sata port and it looks fixed. That could be my mobo or the sata cable itself. I will provide an update about this.

Edit 2: No signs of freezes. Its definetly fixed. I suggest the OP to check your Sata connectors and cables as i did. This is odd becouse i have no idea how it started. I assumed it was the Windows Updates becouse it coincided at same time the freezes started. Guess i was wrong.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 2, 2024 Views 7,212 Applies to: