can't download vouchers

I bought a amazon voucher for a Christmas present for my husband but I am unable to download as the message that comes up says I am not pdf registered. Also can no longer connect my phone to the computer. This has all happened since buying  new computer with windows 10 on it. fortunately I still have my very, very old and very, very slow computer with windows vista on that may take forever but it still will download and connect my phone!!! I am not a fan of windows 10!!!

What is the model of your phone? You might need to download driver or software to recognize your phone.

What is the format of the voucher? Is it PDF?

You could download it and then right click on it and click Open with and from list select Microsoft Edge, Reader , etc.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I have tried to download things such as a phone bill but when I go to downloads it will still not open, The message that comes up is class not registered and all it lets me do is click on the ok part of the message. My husband was able to download an amazon voucher he bought, is it because the computer is registered in his name? sorry i'm not really very up on the technical side as i'm sure you can tell!!!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

It could be problem with the program which tried to open the voucher, try right click on downloaded file and in Open with see what options are there, you might select Microsoft Edge or Adobe Reader and see whether it works.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated December 30, 2017 Views 353 Applies to: