Last updated July 14, 2018 Views 42,575 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Tried that helps me none at all 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Changing power plan options did the thing !

Sorry this didn't help.

Tried that helps me none at all 

Have you found a solution yet? I fear me and you may have the same problem and I have been working it for a long time now :S So far a combination of Latency FPS drop (freezing occurring when experiencing large amounts of background or ambient effects, sometimes BSODS for random reasons) and a mannnny BSOD's. 

I have tried clean install Windows 7/10 multiple times to no avail...spoken with tech support MS...I've even tried multiple OS platforms in regards to windows ver's (home and professional 32 and 64 vers)

This sounding familiar? Game crashing involves but not limited to Diablo 3, Steam client and games, League of Legends and a number of applications (notepad++ crashing at the wrong time hurts my heart...) 

I have tried 3 differnt sets of memory and am getting ready to address this as a hardware issue and replace the PSU//MoBo// and maybeeeee the GFXX card.

My pain in the back system build atm is:

AMD Black 6 core 3.5ghz (none of this is past default settings NOT OC'ed)

Radeon R9200 series Sapphire GFX

16G DIMM.(M? iirc) 

750W (Gold+)

Gigabyte 970a-d3p mobo

(currently UNSTABLE on windows 10 64)

*All drivers are up to date, SFCscan does nothing.... i let memtest run for over last seen @36hrs hammering rows test 13 @91% complete. Test completed no errors returned. Again clean install's do nothing....

Sorry this didn't help.

WIndows 10 64bit 1607.

This issue happens on multiple PCs with different hardwares of which all of them are i7 CPUs from Intel 2rd generation to the latest 6th generation.

This seems to be a Windows 10 bug. Clean install windows and it will imediately happen after login. Windows 7 and WIndows 8.1 seems good with DPC Latency Checker value around 100 while in Windows 10 the same hardware values constant 1000 and sometimes peaks to over 215000. Audio playback totally ruined. In some cases when play audio file with foorbar the value drops back to a constant 500. Tried both Realtek audio and Creative Titanium HD and nothing change.

Not BIOS related, not driver related as it looks. Multiple PCs with different hardware. Windows 7 / 8.1 are ok but Windows 10 not.

Sorry this didn't help.

In this case it appears to be ndis.sys. There's plently of people with this problem. It's defiantly network related, but no one is sure about it being either hardware or software. More about it here.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/28578-random-stuttering-dpc-latency-nightmare.html

3 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

This information "from 2nd to 6th generation" seems key information for me. My 1st generation i7 860 don't have any issue on both windows 7/64bits nor windows 10/64bits. The hardware has 5 year now.

My new PC, with 4th generation i7 4790k have this issue, which happens after a lot of hours, or maybe days, since I leave my rig 24/7 turned on.

Even after restart PC, the "idle" latency is 110us or more.

LacencyMon tops dxgkrnl.sys (DirectX Graphics Kernel) and nvlddmkm.sys (Nvidia Windows Kernel Mode Driver). I've tried different versions of nvidia, but none of them solves the High DPC Latency.

I have Asus Z97-K, with SSD 850 PRO and RAID1 (2+2TB Sata 6gb disks).

Some forums told second monitor on DVI may have something do contribute with the problem, bu I disagree. Disconnected second monitor, and no change.

I'm using AVAST Internet Security, which I disabled it and also tried uninstall. No change too.

As I use the PC mostly to develop, I take a look at Virtual Box virtual Ethernet, disable them on device manager, without success too.

But still, from time to time, after a day, sound start glitching so I know it's time to restart.

Sorry this didn't help.

Before upgrade to Windows 10, I've noted the high DPC Latency with Windows 7/64 bits ultimate too. I"ve tried some things, but leave it as it was... 

Sorry this didn't help.

Windows 10 High Dpc Latency please help me someone

I believe DPC Latency Checker does not support WIN 10. Please try LatencyMon and check.

I had this issue so thought of sharing.

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi guys,

I think I found a solution for high DPC latency in Windows 10.

After some research and monitoring for my own system, the high DPC latency mainly occurs for network components.

And I'm very lucky to find a solution of this for my system while some other issue happens and I'm trying to solve it.

1. It's something related to the Windows 10 Dynamic ticking. I don't know what exactly it is but it's about DPC. And for my case I have to disable it.

Run Command Prompt as Administrator, type the commands below:

bcdedit /set disabledynamictick yes (no for revert)

Type bcdedit again to check the status.

2. It's also related to the Windows 10 network components. I found a tool that optimize the network for Windows 10 for reducing the DPC lantency.

http://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php

Just download the TCP Optimizer and do as it tells. Use the optimal option is fine for my case.

After doing these above, restart your system.

I use LatencyMon to monitor the DPC in Windows 10, Latency Checker will not work correctly after Windows 7 so don't rely on it if you have Windows 8/10.

http://www.resplendence.com/latencymon

That's all for this.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

And sometimes it may seems like the display driver causes a high DPC latency. 

Use Display Driver Uninstaller to uninstall the display driver in safe mode of Windows 10 and then do a refresh install.

http://www.wagnardmobile.com/?q=display-driver-uninstaller-ddu-

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Oh Sorry for the word "solution". It's not a solution, just an optimization.

This issue I think can only be solved if Microsoft re-write their code for Windows 10 I think. No matter what you do, it may happen after sometimes. And it's always about the network components like ndis.sys. All you can do is get rid of Windows 10 and reinstall Windows 7 if that issue hurts pretty bad.

10 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Your solution works best for my asus-n43,thank u.

Sorry this didn't help.