Initialization error 4 terminal.exe/ MT4

I have the same problem. I followed your instructions and nothing change.

it seems Metatrader 4 works without any problem.

but still the warning is new, so there must be something changed?

(after the last update of windows10 ?)

please advice, thanks.

Question Info

Last updated April 12, 2019 Views 11,411 Applies to:
Answer

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

Method 1:

First I would suggest you to disable third party Anti-virus and check if it helps:

Anti-Virus Disclaimer (Running Microsoft Safety Scanner): Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

When you disable Antivirus:Important Note: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks. 

Method 2:

Clean Boot:

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows           

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Method 3:

Please follow the link below to run the app troubleshooter:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Regards,
Anusha

16 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.