Error code 0x80070032, Windows Mail

Since July 30, I have Windows 10 installed. Not completely happy with it. Anyway, thre is this issue with the synching of a folder in the new Windows 10 Mail in my account of outlook.com. I was able to synch the Inbox but for (an) unknown reason(s), The Sent Items folder will not sync. I tried now every day without any success. I always get this cryptic message:

Something went wrong...

We can't synch right now. But you may find more information about this error code at www.windowsphone.com

Error code: 0x80070032

There is nothing in the www.windowsphone.com website. I use a PC. Is there no better explanation to this error? Has it something to do with SSL.

I am asking myself who at MS put such a dumb message up in Windows 10.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category***

Question Info

Last updated January 31, 2019 Views 30,818 Applies to:
Answer

After the last update KB3093266,  this issue has been fixed on my computer Windows 10 Home 64 bit - build 10240.

Moderator Edit: The original error discussed in this thread (error 0x80070032) was resolved for many users with the September 30th update KBKB3093266.  If you are still getting this error, please reply to this post.  If you are receiving a different error, please start a new conversation for your specific error (or reply to an existing conversation on the error).

63 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.