Certain Programs Impossible to use on Windows 10.

So, I was playing around with windows ten, and after 5 years, got MCreator to boot on a windows PC. Hooray for me! except not. at all. I can still make mods, but it won't save them. and before one of you shout "Enable it in windows settingz!" I can't find the program to do so, and, heck, Windows ITSELF can't, but the issue still lies. Since the launcher (Which works fine) and the actual thing are seperate and the actual product is unfindable, this ruined my entire night. So, please, for the sake of 5 years of my life, is there ANY work-around on windows 10? If not, i'm going to downgrade back to windows 7 (which didn't have this problem.)

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I can understand that you are experiencing certain issues after installing Windows 10 operating system. I would appreciate if you could help me with more information to better understand the problem:

1. What is the make and model number of the computer?

2. How you are creating mods in Windows 10?

3. What is the exact error that you get while creating mods or when you run the related programs?

4. With which program you are facing this issue?

I would recommend you to include a screenshot of the issue to help us understand the problem and provide appropriate solution steps.

Here is how to include a screenshot in your post

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_other-windows_programs/how-to-include-a-screenshot-in-your-post/2594b08e-32a3-476a-85a6-b021181be7e4

Please reply with the required information and a screenshot of the issue, we’ll be glad to assist you. 

Regards

Neha

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Specifically, I'm creating mods for Minecraft with MCreator (As stated in post.), but here's the information:

Computer Model:HP Probook 6065b

Mod creation tool: MCreator (stated above) (It's just for minecraft. I have no intent of editing other software.)

Problem:It will crash when I attempt to export my mod. (Which I believe is caused by windows 10 not giving it the proper permissions.)

If you're wondering why there isn't a screenshot of it in action, it's because the program closes itself automatically in favor of it's exporting module, which is not visible, and as of now, I haven't found it in the processes. (Which I am working on and will hopefully have found by the time you read this.)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 25, 2018 Views 257 Applies to: