Sharing Internet Connection FROM WiFi TO Ethernet

Hi,

I am trying to share an internet connection from a Windows 10 Laptop to a device that cannot access a Username/Password secured WiFi Network. However I cannot seem to stop the Ethernet Connection from automatically turning the WiFi off.

I have tried changing the priority through Powershell as best I can however all the online guides for this are pretty out of date and are created for older versions of the OS when this task was significantly easier.

Please help, it's annoying that a forced upgrade has removed functionality that I relied on.

Answer
Answer
Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, Thank you so much for your valuable question please, If my understanding is right, I would suggest you to please see the below mentioned article once please (if not tried before) and see if it helps. I am hopeful that your query will be resolved, If the issue persists or if my understanding is different from your concern, kindly do let me know,waiting for your kind reply please.

http://www.countrymilewifi.com/how-to-share-com...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please let me know, if that helps and feel free to ask back any question.

Kind Regards:
Yasir

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 30, 2024 Views 13,995 Applies to: