No internet windows 10 update 1st december

So windows updated... After the update i was greeted with a display bug and an audio bug which i was able to fix but then it hit me that i had no internet i ran the trouble shooter and it says one or more network protocols are missing from this computer i tried getting the ethernet cable software from another laptop and the wireless ones didnt work i tried uninstalling from the device manager and restarting didnt work i tried everything people suggested on google and here i am hopeless asking for help on your website.. My question is why do you implement an update if it isnt ready... Anyways i need help 

specs 64 bit operating system 

ethernet adapter intel l217-v 

wireless adapter atheros ar9485 

best regards 

Basel

Question Info

Last updated December 30, 2017 Views 245 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

This issue might occur due to incompatible or outdated drivers and missing updates.

I suggest you to download and install the latest firmware updates for the Wi-Fi adapter.

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers: 

1. On the search bar type “Device Manager”.
2. Locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it.
3. Right on the “Wireless adapter” option and click “Uninstall’.
4. Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.