HELP!! Can't open google websites with Chrome

I've always been using Chrome but recently and suddenly I cannot open google websites with Chrome -- including my gmail.
Non-google websites can be open like my real estate lawyer website(it's green and says SECURE in front of web address), but google-related websites have an 'i' in front of the web address, which stands for insecure.  I have tried rebooting, resetting settings and even re-installing the Chrome -- but still doesn't work.  What seems to be the problem?

Hello Ramon,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to this?
  • Do you have other web browsers on your PC? If so, please  check if the same issue happens.
  • Are you getting any error messages?
  • Can you please confirm the current build of your Windows 10?

(Type winver into the Cortana search box, then hit Enter.)]

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow these steps and see if this will help you in resolving your concern:

1. Open Command Prompt (Admin).
  2. Type the following commands and this Enter (after each command).                   ipconfig \flushdns                                                                                                     ipconfig \registerdns
  3. Restart your PC.

We're looking forward to your response.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated July 19, 2022 Views 82 Applies to: