Connectify Hotspot : Not Working after Fall Creators Update (October)

Connectify Hotspot is a 3rd Party software for creating hotspot to the windows who can't create "Default Mobile Hotspot" from Windows Settings. My USB Wifi Device is a "Hosted Network Supported : No" device found using CMD Command netsh wlan show drivers. ����

❌ Connectify after starting connected devices gets disconnected and connects frequently and gets again disconnected. There's no hardware issues I have tested connectify with other wifi adapters as well.

Download Connectify Log File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8EymEiCTBVUYS05eUxCM1dlQmM/view?usp=sharing

Windows 10 Pro Default Hotspot Doesn't works:

But Connectify Software works perfectly before Windows 10 Fall creators update!

Default Hotspot Doesn't works I use USB Modem to connect to the internet. My modem is a wimax adapter and connects through a privet network connection to the internet. 

Below I am uploading Network and Internet Settings.

I use EDUP USB Wifi Adaptar Loooks Like This:

I have tried updating driver from the Device Manager > Network Adaptars 

Connectify Support told me that this problem is happning after Windows Fall Creatos Update and any firewall is blocking the application to continue its task. As it was working fine before- the fall creators update. I have tried doing some Troubleshoot myself using the follwing guide but didn't worked for me.

Note: I'm not using any other firewall activing softwares like antivirus without basic windows firewall.

Don't know what to say...But I'm in a very bad situation as I can't make hotspot from windows default way or from the 3rd Party applicaiton as well. 

Please any expert help me to solve this situation. 

[ Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings ]

Answer
Answer

Alex from Connectify here.  Looks like we managed to work around the issues. We have a beta of a release that should fix this issue.  Please give it a try:

http://www.connectify.me/blog/introducing-connectify-hotspot-2018-beta/

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated January 16, 2020 Views 2,705 Applies to: