User Device Registration Error

When I press the Windows key and L (to lock my computer) when I try to log back in there is a trust issue error message.

I checked the event viewer and I am getting a User Device Registration 304 error. It says "Automatic registration failed at join phase. Exit code: Unknown HResult Error code: 0x801c001d. Server Error: empty. Debug Output \r\n joinMode: Join drsinstance: undefined

Then in the same event viewer log I get another User Device Registration. This one reads "Automatic registration failed. Failed to lookup the registration service information from Active Directory. Exit code: Unknown HResult Error Code

The only way I can log back (or unlock my computer) is by shutting it completely down. Please help me resolve this issue, this happens so randomly as well. 

Please help.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

Answer
Answer

Thanks for the additional information. Since your computer is connected to a domain network, we recommend contacting your I.T support to check the domain network settings that may be causing the issue.

If the issue still persists, we suggest posting your concern to our TechNet Forums to get the best solution from other I.T professionals and developers.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 5, 2024 Views 7,826 Applies to: