none of my passwords are working suddenly

Hi

This morning my passwords were working fine.  I updated the speed on my modem.  That is the only thing that I did.  Now, when I go to log in, every password does not work.  What do I do?

Hi Stacey,

The passwords that you are using may have been affected by the recent change that you've done. To better assist you, we would like to know where you use the passwords that are not working. Is it in Microsoft account? Local account?

Regards.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi

They were all different types of sites, bank site, insurance site, my work location site, etc....  I ended up uninstalling the most recent updates/programs that I saw had been installed or updated yesterday to see if that would make a difference.  They were Microsoft Office 365 programs I think.  (How can I find out?).  I went to bed.  This morning, everything is working now.   Then I got an automated call with a Google code.  I don't know what it's about.  Did  I mess up my computer by uninstalling what I did?

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Stacey,

The passwords that you are using may have been affected by the recent change that you've done. To better assist you, we would like to know where you use the passwords that are not working. Is it in Microsoft account? Local account?

Regards.

Hi

They were all different types of sites, bank site, insurance site, my work location site, etc....  I ended up uninstalling the most recent updates/programs that I saw had been installed or updated yesterday to see if that would make a difference.  They were Microsoft Office 365 programs I think.  (How can I find out?).  I went to bed.  This morning, everything is working now.   Then I got an automated call with a Google code.  I don't know what it's about.  Did  I mess up my computer by uninstalling what I did?

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you for updating us. We're glad to know that the passwords are all working now. What was the automated call for? What was the message? The call may have nothing to do with the uninstallation of the update.

Regards.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 13, 2024 Views 8,214 Applies to: