Disable Windows 10 login password

I do not want a windows10 password.  How do I disable it?

Changing the title

Old title – Windows 10 password

New title-  Disable Windows 10 login  password

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

|
Answer
Answer

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated. 

I understand that you wanted to disable Password login in Windows 10. I will be happy to assist you with this.

Please follow the below steps to disable Password login in Windows 10 and check if that helps.

Step 1– Search in the taskbar netplwiz

Step 2– Now user accounts info window will pop up.

Now, select the user account for which you want to disable the password login. Now, uncheck the option which says user must enter a user name and password to use this computer.

Now, press OK or hit enter.

Step 3– A new window will come out in which you have to confirm your passwords. Use password for your user account here and press ok button.

Click Ok button and you are done. You will no longer required to enter password each time you start your computer.

If you want to revert back password login feature, repeat the process explained above and check the field which says, user must enter a user name and password to use this computer. Now, enter the login credential to confirm the process.

Please feel free to contact us, if you need any further help we would be glad to assist you.

Thank you

254 people found this reply helpful

Was this reply helpful?

Yes
No

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated July 29, 2021 Views 56,078 Applies to: