Question

Windows 10 not detecting my Nvidia Geforce GTX 765m since upgrade from windows 8.1

Dan3434 asked on

Windows 10 not detecting my Nvidia Geforce GTX 765m since upgrade from windows 8.1

I have a clevo w230st motherboard

Please help!

Only the intel 4600 showing in device manager and Nvidia driver setup says it cant find my GPU.

HELP!!!

136 people had this question

Abuse history

The answered status icon Answer
SSinghUU replied on

Thanks a lot Sir. This is really working. Now I can see my NVIDIA display adapter and NVIDIA control panel as well. 
8 people found this helpful

Abuse history

Most Helpful Reply
Psalms-Professor replied on

Here is the solution ... It made my Nvidia graphics come back better than before ...

On your desktop, right click on "This PC" and on next screen click on "Device Manager" at the upper left.  In "Device Manager", open "Display Adapters" and whatever it shows for a display adapter (example: Microsoft Display Adapter) ... Right click on the display adapter and select "Properties" ... On the next little screen at the top there are tabs.  Click on the "Driver" tab and click on "Update Driver", but CAUTION ... Click "Browse My Computer for Driver Software".  You will see "Search for driver software in this location and below it a box to type in.  Clear the box and type in C:\ and put a check mark in the "Include Subfolders" box, then click "Next" below right.  Your computer will find your original display drivers from your old Win version and automatically re-install them.  Then it will tell you to restart the computer.  You will be AMAZED.  Perfect graphics and your sleep feature will return automatically.  Hope this works for you as good as it did for me.

15 people found this helpful

Abuse history

progress